KTUA is seeking a junior level project planner (GS-8-10 Community Planner equivalent) to provide support primarily on military planning projects, with an emphasis on master planning, facility programming, facility requirements, facility management programs, force protection, economic analysis and capital improvement plans. Responsibilities will include site visits, project research, site investigations and project documentation.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in planning, landscape architecture, or urban and environmental studies.
- Two to three years of general planning experience, military planning experience is not required but is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access, ArcGIS v10, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and/or AutoCAD a plus.
- Experience in report writing, research and document production.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Favorable background check and ability to travel.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA (Citizenship or current VISA/Green Card)
KTUA is a well-established planning and landscape architecture firm with a diverse project base. We are an equal opportunity employer offering a creative and dynamic work environment in our San Diego, California office.
- 401(k) with Employer Match - 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Stock Options and Profit Sharing Plan
- Bike and Transit Commuting Benefits
- Vibrant urban neighborhood, 10 minute walk to Balboa Park