Santa Fe MPO Transportation Planner
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification.
- Performs technical tasks involving transportation related planning activities including the gathering, analysis, and presentation of data.
- Compiles statistical traffic data and related demographic, land use, and trail usage data needed in developing transportation plans and studies.
- Assists in transportation planning research/studies identified in the MPO Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) related to all modes of transportation: pedestrian, bicycle, motor vehicle, transit, rail, and freight.
- Assists in the preparation, monitoring, updating, and implementation of the long-range Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) and the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
- Assists in the maintenance of the MPO travel demand model and the traffic count program.