Provost & Pritchard is seeking qualified staff to assist in our Planning Division. We have immediate need for assistance with California Environmental Quality Act and National Environmental Policy Act, policy and regulatory documents such as general plans and zoning ordinances, staff reports, designing and developing plans, and performing technical analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in planning or related field and minimum four (4) years experience.
- Possess strong time management and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written skills with attention to detail;
- Solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook (Microsoft Suite) programs, as well as ability to find reliable information using the Internet;
- Basic knowledge of graphics programs, such as Adobe Suite or other similar programs;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently;
- Possess strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of California Planning and Zoning Law and related statutes, planning principles, and/or agency procedure is expected; and
- Basic knowledge of and experience with California Environmental Quality Act, National Environmental Policy Act, other state and federal environmental laws and regulations is desirable.
About Our Company
Provost & Pritchard was founded on the belief that we should all enjoy what we do and where we work. We make significant effort to help everyone set professional objectives and pursue the projects and services that interest them most, while ensuring they maintain the life/work balance that they each desire. Provost & Pritchard is also an employee-owned company allowing all staff to benefit from the company’s success.
Over the last five decades, Provost & Pritchard has upheld a tradition of excellence in California. Our focus is serving our clients well. We work with our clients to transform their projects from concepts to completion by developing practical solutions. We offer a diverse set of services including civil and agricultural engineering, hydrogeology, planning, environmental, surveying and construction management. With nine offices stretching from Chico to Bakersfield, our staff is accessible to our clients throughout the state.
To learn more about working with Provost & Pritchard please visit: http://www.ppeng.com/company-culture.html