Associates conduct data analysis, modeling, and qualitative research for a variety of projects that may include: real estate market analysis; development feasibility (pro forma) analysis; fiscal impact analysis; regional economic development strategies; transit economic benefits; infrastructure finance, and plan implementation strategies. Associates also contribute to written reports and other client deliverables. The following skills and experience are required:
- Masters degree in city planning, public policy, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills - the applicant must have experience analyzing various data sources, including Census and employment data.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: statistical analysis, regional economic analysis, pro forma modeling, market analysis, fiscal analysis, and ArcGIS.
- Strong proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and ArcGIS.
- Excellent writing skills.
Creative thinkers are encouraged to apply. The ability to manage budgets, deadlines, and other staff as well as demonstrated experience with independent work and leadership are highly desirable.
The position is full-time and available immediately. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter, resume and work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete submittals will not be considered or reviewed.
Strategic Economics is an equal opportunity employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
****THE POSTER WILL NOT REPLY TO EMAILS UNLESS THE APPLICANT IS CHOSEN AS A CANDIDATE****