About the company
Economic & Planning Systems, Inc. (EPS) is an innovative land use consulting firm distinct in our ability to understand and creatively resolve complex challenges related to land use policy, real estate investment, and governmental organization. Since 1983 we have served a wide variety of private and public sector clients throughout the United States with an emphasis on fiscal, economic and environmental sustainability. The firm has four offices located in Oakland, Los Angeles, Sacramento, and Denver. For more information, please visit our website at www.epsys.com.
Our Oakland office is seeking to fill the full-time position of Associate Consultant. We invite candidates with experience in urban planning, real estate economics, public finance, and/or regional economic analysis to apply.
The Associate will collaborate with team members on a variety of projects related to real estate feasibility, revitalization/redevelopment, public finance, fiscal and economic impacts, land use policy, and regional economic development. An Associate must have the ability to work with a range of analytical methods and computer models, plan and execute project tasks, manage time accordingly to meet deadlines, and represent the Firm during client interactions.
- Master’s degree in economics, city and regional planning, public policy, public administration, business administration, or another related field (or bachelor’s degree and substantial work experience)
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- A solid understanding of the real estate development process
- Strong analytical skills with experience in a broad range of data sources
- Ability to effectively communicate the methods and results of analysis
- Proven project management skills, including managing budgets and deadlines
Economics & Planning Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please.