Planate Management Group (a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business) is currently staffing for a Community Planner in Portsmouth, VA. This is in support of the Naval Facilities Engineering Command Mid-Atlantic, Asset Management Business Line.
- Prepare plans and studies that address regional infrastructure and strategies
- Prepare Installation Plans and studies that address both Land Use and Capital Investment requirements
- Prepare Encroachment Management Plans and Studies
- Preparation of Basic Facility Requirement and Facility Planning Documents
- Asset Evaluation to include updating property records as well as corresponding assets.
- Preparation of various site approval documents
- Preparation of other standard documents required as part of the infrastructure/planning strategies
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- 4 Year College Degree in Community Planning
- 4 Years’ experience in discipline
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong Communications skills in English both written and oral
- Ability to acquire Common Access Card
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.