The Robert Bosch Foundation and Cultural Vistas invite US professionals to apply for the 2015-2016 Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program. Bosch Fellows work as consultants in their field of expertise at leading public or private institutions in Germany. In addition, Bosch Fellows participate in professional seminars, where they travel to meet and exchange ideas with key figures across Germany and Europe. Fellows are from the fields of business administration, cultural management (ex. museum, theater, orchestra), journalism, law, non-profit, public policy, and urban planning.
- High-level work experience in German institutions including the federal government, private corporations, print and broadcast media, law firms and NGOs.
- Travel, seminars and networking events throughout Europe -- fellows meet with key decision-makers in the public and private sectors, gaining an in-depth understanding of current issues facing the European Union and Germany
- EUR 3,000 monthly stipend and compensation package including health insurance and coverage of transatlantic and program-related travel costs; additional funding is available for families
- Intensive German language training provided as needed in US and Germany. No German language skills required at time of application.
- Professional networking opportunities with over 500 Robert Bosch Fellowship Alumni.
Candidates for the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program must meet the following requirements:
The application deadline is November 1, 2014. For further information and to access the online application, please visit our website: www.culturalvistas.org/bosch.
Completed online application including:
For more information about the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program or application process please contact:
Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program
440 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016
Tel. (212) 497-3527
Fax. (212) 497-3586