Friday, October 4, 2013 - 2:38pm PDTby International Economic Development Council
Need More than 5 Reasons to Check Out IEDC’s 2014 Training Schedule? Just Call Us at 202-223-7800!
Experienced economic development pros – and those who want to be – look first to the International Economic Development Council (IEDC) for professional training because:
- Our professional development training program is developed, updated, and taught by some of the economic development field’s most respected experts.
- IEDC has the only complete economic development training program, covering the field’s key subjects and specialized issues.
- Our training program is convenient, with courses held across North America, and throughout the year.
- The IEDC professional development program can lead you – as it has thousands of others – to Certified Economic Developer status.
- IEDC’s courses are interactive and provide a national perspective with a focus on real life experiences, best practices and proven tools you will use in your community.
Now, check out the IEDC’s 2014 Professional Development brochure (PDF)
IEDC’s Training Course Topics Include:
- Business Retention and Expansion
- Economic Development Credit Analysis
- Real Estate Development and Reuse
- Introduction to Economic Development
- Economic Development Finance Programs
- Economic Development Marketing and Attraction
- Economic Development Strategic Planning
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Development Strategies
- Managing Economic Development Organizations
- Neighborhood Development Strategies
- Technology-Led Economic Development
- Workforce Development
Download the 2014 Professional Development brochure . Or, look over our training course webpage and view our map and schedule. You can also find additional detailed information on course manuals and fees.