Assistant Blog Editor Internship
Global Site Plans - The Grid
Posted on: Dec 24, 2012
Have you ever wanted to manage a blog? Learn how to set an editorial calendar and manage writers? Do you have excellent English writing, editing, and time management skills?
● 1-year commitment, contractually, for 5-10 hours per week
● Excellent English writing and editing skills
● Uninterrupted Internet and computer access, must check email daily
● Ability to manage 20+ blogging interns, with a natural desire to teach
● Independent self-starter and superior time management skills
● Problem solver and creative thinker
● Great communication and people skills, a natural motivator
● Multicultural understanding and awareness
● Previous experience as a writer for a blog is a plus
For more details regarding the position and internship outcomes, please visit http://www.globalsiteplans.com/internship/#1.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please complete and email the application components to Global Site Plans at email@example.com.
1. Submit a Resume and Cover Letter
2. Download the following writing sample. Edit the sample, utilizing tracked changes, for spelling, grammar, punctuation, style, and content. Provide comments as needed within the document:
3. Like Global Site Plans on Facebook
4. In the subject line of your email, put THE GRID ASSISTANT BLOG EDITOR.
Deadline is January 25, 2013.
This is an unpaid and a virtual internship which can be completed from home. While we cannot guarantee opportunities for paid employment in the future, interns will always gain first preference in our hiring processes
Copyright © 2000-2014 Urban Insight. All Rights Reserved