The Program Support Internship is a unique chance to gain meaningful experience in the environmental design sector, within a rapidly growing organization. The Program Support Intern will work directly with the Principal on a variety of projects pertaining to the fields of architecture, urban planning, landscape architecture, engineering, and more. This internship provides a way for you to cultivate useful skills in the design sector, while learning to manage internship programs, social media, and program development.
The Program Support Intern responsibilities vary based on individual qualifications and experience. They may include, but are not limited to:
Internship Outreach, Recruitment, and Retention
- Research businesses, organizations, and websites within the environmental design community that would increase outreach to internship applicants; requiring extensive online research.
- Recruit international internship applicants through universities, businesses, and organizations by disseminating internship opportunity notices (familiarity with Mail Merge and database management tools is a plus).
- Coordinate updating the email database after advertising internship opportunity notices (familiarity with Excel is a plus).
- Support the internship application process by communicating with applicants and vacancy posters.
Internship Coordination and Tracking
- Assisting in new internship participant training and acclimation.
- Tracking blogger performance based upon quantitative measures.
- Develop end-of-internship performance reports (familiarity with Excel, Google Docs, and DropBox is a plus).
Administrative Support of Development
- Manually disseminate The Grid blog roll to partner websites.
- Social media development and coordination (familiarity with HootSuite, Facebook, and LinkedIn are a plus).
- Develop databases of potential product sponsors and advertisers in the environmental design fields (familiarity with architecture, urban planning, landscape architecture, engineering, or a related field is a plus).
This is an unpaid and a virtual internship which can be completed from home. If you are interested, please complete and email the application components to Global Site Plans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a Resume and Cover Letter;
- Like Global Site Plans on Facebook;
- In the subject line of your email, put PROGRAM SUPPORT INTERNSHIP.