S B Friedman Development Advisors
Posted on: Nov 7, 2012
Development consulting firm provides planning, economic analysis, and redevelopment strategy services including: public-private partnerships; real estate market and financial analysis, and public fiscal impact analysis; and development advisory services for project implementation including downtown development, economic development, transit-oriented development, TIF District creation, and revitalization. Clients include the Cities of Chicago and Milwaukee, numerous suburbs, and private developers.
Research, analysis, technical writing, and assisting in proposal development, data synthesis, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and presentation of findings.
Requirements of Position
Successful candidates will have academic and professional experience in such areas as:
• Real estate financial analysis/feasibility
• Public finance
• Tax credit finance
• Real estate market analysis
• Subarea planning
• Demographic and economic analysis
We particularly wish to emphasize candidates who have experience and aptitude in real estate finance. The following additional skills and experience are desirable for Associate candidates:
• Strong writing ability in a professional setting
• Strength in oral communication and presentations
• Quantitative analytical skills using Microsoft Excel and other related tools
• Experience with GIS, ESRI Business Analysis, and IMPLAN, and/or similar tools
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, budgets, and handle multiple assignments
• Graduate degree in planning, economics, business, real estate, or public policy
The firm is committed to providing outstanding service. Its growth has been fueled by an ongoing commitment to client service and technical excellence. The firm supports the professional growth of its staff and encourages all professionals to become active in professional and trade organizations. Salaries and benefits are competitive, based on experience, and are augmented by performance-based bonus compensation.
Please respond by submitting a cover letter, resume, and a written sample of your professional work by email. Incomplete submittals or submittals in other formats may not be considered or reviewed. Submit materials to:
Copyright © 2000-2013 Urban Insight. All Rights Reserved